Friday 11 June 2010

The Cute Mashimaro


Do you know who Mashimaro is? Mashimaro is a fictional (imaginary) character who looks like a fat rabbit made by Kim Jae In. Mashimaro is also known as Yupki Tokki, in English "Weird Rabbit". It's animation series is mostly without a dialogue but occasionally there are Korean and English words present. The original Mashimaro cartoons are full of toilet humour and mashimaro himself is often portrayed with a plunger stuck to his head. These days, you can see Mashimaro everywhere even in a game machine on the street where you insert coins to pick the toy or thing you like.

Two weeks ago as I was taking a walk around the neighborhood, I have come across this machine and saw this very cute pink Mashimaro (the picture on the left). I couldn't take my eyes off the cute little thing so I tried to play the game. When I have inserted my last coin without hoping to get the Mashimaro, surprisingly the handle got caught with the Mashimaro's clothes and then...shoot!!!..right into the box!!! And now, I've got my own famous cute Mashimaro.

By the way, did you know how Mashimaro got it's name? The name Mashimaro came from the creator's niece/newphew mispronouncing the word "marshmallow".

Watch these interesting Mashimaro Videos:
Mashimaro Action
Mashimaro Goes Fishing




0 comments:

IVYTIMES MEMBERS

The Journalists

Amy Kim

Cara Baek

About This Blog

Coming soon...

Ginny Kim

Clara Song

Lorem Ipsum

Coming soon...

Ellie Ye

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP